Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Musings



Isn't this a beautiful picture?  I enjoyed it from another of the blogs I follow.  I am reminded today of what is precious and that I must treasure every day with my family.  My midwife's sister-in-law and their family really need your prayers right now.  She may have only 6 months to live, and is the mother of 7 young children.  Please pray for this family!  This hits home to me, as I am due for my own 7th little one.  May I treasure every moment with these young ones.  In the midst of the busyness and fatigue I need to prize each little cuddle, smile and kiss. 

I went to the midwife today and heard my precious little one's heartbeat again!  It is always so special to hear that little life inside.  I have been feeling him for quite awhile now, but just a few minutes ago, felt a nice healthy "kick" that makes me say "Hi baby!"  Smile.

We enjoyed a nice getaway overnight at our friends the Broyles' house this past weekend.  We had such a great time of relaxing fellowship! When we came home my parents had surprised me and packed up my whole house!  I am ready to move!  :)  This is such a blessing to us!  Thursday is our closing and we are excited!  Next week we plan on moving small items and trying to unpack the kitchen/baths/closets etc at the new house and then all the furniture on Friday.  We can hardly wait!

In between the closing and move, we are heading to see S's aunt and it will be so good to see her!  So it's really a busy, but exciting time for us.

And I also want to wish a big happy birthday to my dear nephew...Timmy! I tried to post a picture of him, but my internet is not cooperating.  Let's just say he is the cutest 4 year old nephew!  I love and miss you all!

Signing off now...sitting here typing away while my guys are watching the world series.  Let's go Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment