Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

A happy Thanksgiving to all our family and friends!  We miss and love each and every one of you!  Don't we have so much to be thankful for?  The Lord has truly blessed us.

We are celebrating our Thanksgiving a couple of days from now, because this afternoon my sister and children are flying in from the UK.  So our family gathering will be either tomorrow night or Saturday.  As I type this, I am enjoying a few minutes of relaxation.  A few moments of snuggling with my husband under the warm quilts this morning.  Now, I have my laptop with me in bed, Pandora radio soft music playing, and my husband just brought me sweet, creamy coffee.  I have felt my little one inside already today, reminding me of his presence nestled inside me.  Yes, much to be thankful for.  But, what would all this be without my Savior?  He is my portion and my all.  This is my Beloved and my Friend!

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. Psalms 68:19

No comments:

Post a Comment