Friday, October 15, 2010

Update on plans...

The days continue to move on.  S comments on how often we are laying in bed next to each other saying goodnight again...the scripture speaks of life going by faster than a weavers shuttle and we see that to be true.  I have to admit though, I am looking forward to time passing speedily for the next 3 weeks.  We have a Nov 4th closing date right now.  The inspections looked good.  A few small things, like our hot and cold being mixed up needs to be fixed...we have heated toilets!  LOL!  The radon test results will be back on Tuesday.  Everything looks real good though.  We still await word of when the appraisal will be.  That will be the last hurdle. 

One funny quote for you to have your laugh for the day.  When we were describing the house to Stef (who has agreed to move in with us) he told her that she would not have to clean because it was clean everywhere.  She told him, that when we moved in we would get it messy and it would need to be cleaned.  He also was quietly sitting there giving his imputs and declared "and no tv".  I said, "D, how do you know that there will be no tv at the new house."  "Because I looked everywhere and there isn't one in there!"  LOL!  We had to explain to him that when we move everything we own goes with us!  He was also concerned that he had not found a washer and dryer.  I guess in his mind, we moved in and lived in an empty house. :)  H also was asking if we were bringing our beds.  :>)

I am 14 weeks pregnant now.  All seems to be going well and I think I have actually been faintly feeling the baby several times now.  I am very thankful.  Ever day I am feeling a little better and am trying to wean off my Zofran (the anti-nausea medication) now.   I am thankful that I am entering into the better part of the pregnancy, especially since I will be needing to be very busy in the next month or two!  Packing, packing...here we come!

So as you can tell, there is alot of excitement in the air this fall here at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment