Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pictures of the house

I thought that I would post a few pictures of the new house for those of you that were interested (especially my Grandma!)



This gives a nice view of the front porch.  Just waiting for some rocking chairs, don't you think?
The master bath


Kitchen

This shows the side portico...where the carriages used to pull in and drop off people.  I think I will put a table and chairs under it.

Every room has a fireplace..this is going to be the formal room ...or Mommy's "parlor"

The front hall staircase

This shows you some of the bedrooms upstairs    

We are still waiting on a couple things...the appraisal has to be done by the end of the week, but we may not hear on it till the beginning of next week.  This is teaching me patience, patience.  :)  I am slowly beginning to do some packing.  Can't wait till it is all in full swing.  We are going back in the house to do some measuring, etc on Thursday.  Stefanie will get a chance to see it then, too.

In other news...
E had her second round of dental work done this morning.  They sedated her this time, but it was still pretty traumatic for her.  She is doing ok though, and going to take a nice nap this afternoon.  I can't get her full though.  After not eating or drinking all morning, she has now had second helpings on ice cream, 2 applesauces, 2 scrambled eggs and 2 packages of instant oatmeal.  :)


Must run for now!

2 comments: