Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it Snow!

We are so excited!  We have had a true, old fashioned "Snow Day" here in South Carolina.  Being in Tx so many years, this is a real treat.  They were predicting this for a couple of days.  Because we now have a wood stove for heat, and this area is known to lose power (and therefore no heat) when it ices, my sister and children, mom and dad, as well as Stefanie all came for a big sleepover.  Sure enough, we got socked in today!  We have had a blast.  S was able to work from home, and my dad was also.  We have played scrabble, watched movies and just relaxed.  We have played out in the snow, had hot chocolate and enjoyed our new wood stove.  The snow is so beautiful.   And we are so cozy in here.  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!



S made a romantic heart with his and my initials in it...I love that man!

Is this SC??

I think I kind of look like Humpty Dumpty.

Armed and ready


What would a snow day be without hot chocolate?



Today is R's birthday, so P is making a birthday cake.



MamaMo enjoying K.

No comments:

Post a Comment